On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Eric <e...@minerbits.com> wrote:
> I've tested on Win8 and reported my findings. I'll test later on Win7, but I
> seriously doubt there will be a diff. Especially on my standard density
> 1920x1080 screen.

Ah, so it's all based on one having a high PPI monitor?

I'm assuming Browserstack is not going to show a problem because it's
not high PPI previews. I did not see an option to turn that on either.

So, dumb question, but has anyone answered the question as to why
Firefox zooms the page when viewing her page on a high resolution
monitor?

Would be interesting to see a watered down demo page with just enough
CSS/HTML to reproduce the problem. That would make finding a fix a bit
easier. Unfortunately, I don't have any high PPI monitors to test
with. :(

--
<git.io/micky>