On Nov 7, 2014, at 8:32 AM, Karl DeSaulniers <k...@designdrumm.com> wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2014, at 8:27 AM, Karl DeSaulniers <k...@designdrumm.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes php is one. There are tuts on this all over and example scripts.
>> Best to have an Apache server for this, not Windows from my experience.
>> Depending on your server there may be some php.ini directives that you will
>> need to set,
>> but these tuts usually go over this part with you.
>>
>> Some search terms:
>> php dynamic image from text
>> php dynamic text on image
>> php thumbnail creator
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Karl DeSaulniers
>> Design Drumm
>> http://designdrumm.com
>
> You can even get creative and combine two images together.
> A transparent png (with styled text and drop shadows, etc) and an opaque
> image (tie-dye background, photo?).
>
> Sorry for the OT everyone, just love me some PHP.  :P
>
> Best,
>
> Karl DeSaulniers
> Design Drumm
> http://designdrumm.com

This is the file I created to do this with. Might need some tweaking to do what
you want. Point directories and such.
I wont be doing any support on this script, but your all more than welcome to
download and modify to taste.

http://designdrumm.com/upload_images_test.zip

This was used to place a copyright on product images.

HTH,
Best,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm