Sorry Philippe,
The css you get to see was done by someone else.
Most of my css "from scratch" is in the admin area.
I did modifications to that css. You might be able to see the difference in
style of writing.
I cuddle my braces.

So your saying put all the css for all users in on css file then minify?
This is a WordPress theme that allows the user to select different types of css
or add their own I might mention.
I don't know how putting all the css together would work in this scenario.

Where can I minify if I am not using node.js?
I will do my own google search too, just wondering of any gold links out there
people have sworn by.
TIA

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers