Ah, thanks Chris,
I guess I should mention this is a purchased WordPress theme that has been
updated and modified by me.
So some of the loading and excess scrolling and imagery was pre-built.

I tried crunching my PNGs and  JPEGs, but I admit there are a lot.
Not sure what to do more than that. Any tips?

Thanks for the feedback!

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm