Hi Vadim,

You can use IP addresses instead of hostnames in the config file. I
have a config file that looks like this:

group mycluster
{
    host node1@10.34.109.122;
    host node2@10.34.95.104;
    host node3@10.34.92.114;
    key /etc/csync2.key_mycluster;
    include /mycluster;
}

Note that node{1,2,3} are not DNS hostnames, but arbitrary names that
just need to be unique within the cluster. Then, you need to start the
servers using -N option:

$ csync2 -i -N node1 # on 10.34.109.122
$ csync2 -i -N node2 # on 10.34.95.104
$ csync2 -i -N node3 # on 10.34.92.114

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Thanks!
--Michi