Anyone have any experience / luck building it on FreeBSD 10.x?

==
gmake  all-am
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/usr/local/src/csync2-2.0'
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -D'DBDIR="/usr/local/var/lib/csync2"'
-D'ETCDIR="/usr/local/etc"'  -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/local/include/p11-kit-1   -Wall  -I/usr/local/include -MT rsync.o -MD
-MP -MF .deps/rsync.Tpo -c -o rsync.o rsync.c
rsync.c:52:15: error: static declaration of 'strlcpy' follows non-static
declaration
static size_t strlcpy(char *d, const char *s, size_t bufsize)
              ^
/usr/include/string.h:93:9: note: previous declaration is here
size_t   strlcpy(char * __restrict, const char * __restrict, size_t);
         ^
rsync.c:120:27: warning: size argument in 'strlcpy' call appears to be size of
the source; expected the size of the destination [-Wstrlcpy-strlcat-size]
        strlcpy(temp,path,strlen(path));
                          ~~~~~~~^~~~~
rsync.c:120:20: note: change size argument to be the size of the destination
        strlcpy(temp,path,strlen(path));
                          sizeof(temp)
1 warning and 1 error generated.
Makefile:552: recipe for target 'rsync.o' failed
gmake[1]: *** [rsync.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/local/src/csync2-2.0'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
==