On 08/31/2015 06:38 PM, Buchanan, Scott wrote:
1. csync2 itself does not "detect" changes automatically to trigger a
sync. It has to be triggered by an outside system like lsyncd or cron.

Ok. In this particular use case I am replacing a unison setup which was on cron so will do the same.

2. csync2 is push only,

In this case I have been having issues with Unison, but it sounds like for most of my uses cases I am still better off to use unison.

Thanks much for the explanation.

I also find csync2 harder to get started with. The documentation certainly could use some improvement.