On 10-09-15 23:32, ge...@riseup.net wrote:
Marc,

On 15-09-09 14:49:31, Marc Fournier wrote:
Will go the ‘build from source’ route … I had to do that on FreeBSD
because they only have 1.x in ports too … no biggie, just wanted to
make sure I wasn’t overlooking something before I did that …
I've recently build a Ubuntu 14.04 package: amd64
I had to make a small change to the build file.
See: https://github.com/rvanlaar/csync2/commit/12e88a70b467c6c94083010c6c62885d9a268511 The package is downloadable from: https://github.com/rvanlaar/csync2/blob/master/csync2_2.0-1_amd64.deb?raw=true

Regards,

Roland

If you don't need it right now but within the next days, I could help
you. Actually the way Martin described is "the right one" and isn't
rocket-science. Taking this route would give you updates etc. as well.

If you would like to try again, but feeling that you need some
assistance, I would be happy to help.

Cheers and all the best,
Georg