-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/30/98 3:03:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

>  you have not seen the film about the ark on mount ararat. it is there. any
>  more leaps of faith, june? it was archeological

In 1977 our family paid full fare to see The Ark.  It was a cheesy
presentation made by, i think, Christopher Frates.  One month later it was
shown on non-premium TV.  I have seen several Ark documentaries since but have
had the sense to not pay for any.  When the Ark is brought to the US near my
home and there are signed affidavits from the Pope and the President plus a
herd of scientists that feces has been identified from every species on board
the thing i will be impressed.  I won't believe but will be impressed that
such a conspiracy could be arranged.

Of course, many do not require even common sense to believe most anything.
Surely the Nobel prize for credulity should be given to those poor souls who
have their bodies or heads frozen in hopes they will be brought back to life
when cures are found for dead brains, kidneys, livers, etc ravaged by a life
of hard living.

Jerry