-Caveat Lector-

For readings on Blacks that owned slaves see these resources.

We have a book by Gary Mills, who a professor at Univ. of
Alabama, "The Forgotten People," which is about Creoles of Color in
Louisiana who owned slaves.  It sells for $14.95, postpaid.

"Black Slave owners" about Free Black Slave
Masters in South Carolina, 1790-1860.  It sells for $19.95, postpaid.

So check out those books, those are approximate costs for the books.

Another one to check out is
Virginia's Attitude Toward Slavery and Secession by Beverly B. Munford, 1915.

>  No....by the way you said the blacks could go north....I did some checking because

knew better.  I have written a book about this area and blacks were not allowed in
many
villages/cities around here.

"