-Caveat Lector-

> Now as far as Slaves and Blacks we have had this here before too.  Look
up
> the history of the KKK.  Started at a University and  continued as a
way to
> keep businesses from bringing in Blacks as strike breakers.  If you
find
> more please list the book or URL.

Are you saying that the KKK "started at a university?"  You have blasted
me for
failure to document statements... I'd really like to see your
documentation that
the KKK started at a university.  Same for your contention that it
"continued as a
way to keep businesses from bringing in blacks as strike breakers."

Here, for you enlightenment and entertainment, is where and when the KKK
was
organized:

On December 24, 1865, at Pulaski, Tennessee, in a small brick building
housing the
law offices of Judge Thomas Jones, six young veterans of the Confederate
Army
met.  The last I heard, the office is still there, and marked with a
plaque.
While discussing "old army times," one of them said, "Lets start a club
of some
kind," and they talked about what it would be called, what activities
they would
do, and so forth. They didn't conclude anything that night, but had an
organizational meeting a few days later.. Attending were Capt. John
Kennedy ("B"
not "F"), Frank McCord, Calvin Jones, John Lester, Richard Reed, and
James Crow.
This information has been available for many years, and I've seen it in
several
books, including the biography, "Nathan Bedford Forrest" by Jack Hurst.

Now, I am becoming a bit short of tolerance for people who accuse me of
things
which are not true, while their condemnation should rightfully fall upon
their own
shoulders... In the future, either document what you say, or stop
insisting that
others do what you fail to do yourself.