-Caveat Lector-

Correction: I should have written "How DO the actions of the Earth First
group assist the NWO agenda?".

Who are these "Hurwitz's" you refer to? Are you trying to say HOROWITZ (as
in TONTO) by any chance? If so, it sounds like you are suggesting the Jews
of the world are the NWO accomplices. Of course there are some Jews
involved in that agenda, however, it would not be KOSHER to suggest ALL
Jews are conspiring in this regard.

ME

On Friday, January 22, 1999 6:09 PM, Daniel Holly [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
wrote:
>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> They don't ...
> Earth First are cool.The Hurwitz's of the world
> are the NWO accomplices.

Planetary