-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 1/23/99 1:02:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The NWO/UN/Global government crowds ultimate goal is to stop all
>  logging/mining
>  and other things and allow the land to go back to nature.
>    Whether knowing, or unknowing the enviro's as a whole are supporting the
>  NWO/
>  global government plans.  While some of the rank-in-file enviro group
member

If environmentalism is the gist of the NWO's plot, then we have no case
against this 'movement.'  If Earth First! was involved in such a complicity
then they would not be spending so much time in jail, getting beat up (by
cops, etc.), getting blown up by the FBI on the way to testifying against that
very agency, not to mention all the bad press, i.e. terrorism labelling, blah
blah blah.

This is among the lamest conspiratorial claims that I have ever seen.