-Caveat Lector-

Michael Estes wrote:

> [...]
> Emperor).
>
> I just read Clancey's latest book RAINBOW 6 and it painted a picture of
> this Earth First group as "terrorists." How does the actions of the Earth
> First group assist the NWO agenda?
>
> ME
>
> On Thursday, January 21, 1999 8:43 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> >  -Caveat Lector-
> >
> > In a message dated 1/21/99 11:35:19 AM Mountain Standard Time,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >

> > >  LYNDA'S COMMENT:  Robert does have a point, if only to the extent
> > >  that the NWO in many respects is already here, and has slithered
> > >  in through the back door while we were watching football and/or
> > >  masturbating.  But if we subscribe to the gist of his argument, well
> > >  then damn!... we might as well just bend over for Big Brother right
> > >  now.  Crawl into the closet and cry.  Trade in our guns for Wal-Mart
> > >  gift certificates and raise the white flag of spineless submission.
> > Lynda,
> >    Please don't take my comments as targeting you *personally.*
> >   My point is that we are already submitting ourselves to the NWO
> > in many areas, and we continue to do so.  The NWO bunch is very
> > clever.  They know if you roll tanks and put up concentration camps,
> > the American public would REBEL.  But if you slip it in gradually taking
> > say 50-100 years to implement your plan, then the people will stand
> > blindly by.   In 1913 we implemented a Central bank in the US, 1917
> > we implemented income tax, 1944 we subverted ourselves to International
> > finance through the Bretton Woods conference, 1945 was the UN just to
> name
> > a few things of the early years.  In more recent years we have submitted
> > ourselves
> > to GATT and NAFTA and of late the World Court.
> >     Now that the EU has their own currency, you can bet
> > that business leaders in the US, Canada, and central.south America will
> be
> > howling about the competition, about how we need one currency to be
> > competitive
> > etc etc.  Guess whats going to happen in the not too distant
> future..which is
> > exactly
> > what the NWO crowd wants.
> >   They are working on a so called "asian" type Union (sister to EU and
> NAFTA),
> >  along with plans for one currency and all that.  Guess what, you have
> just
> > converted the world from many countries and many currencys, to three
> major
> > blocks and three currencys.
> >   Once you have accomplished that converting everybody to ONE currency
> will
> > not be a big deal, although it will probably take place approx 15-20
> years
> > after
> > the last of the major blocks converts to their own  currency.

Up to this point your assessment is probably right. You did leave out
the Mid-East/Africa block which is not following the plan at the
moment.

> >  The enviro's also use this exact process to accomplish their goals.
> >  The Earth First gang (who works closely with the NWO gang)

This is a ridiculous statement. If you would have said World wildlife
Fund
or the Sierra Club, you would have kept some credibility. But Earth
First
is radically anti corporate. The others are not.

Joshua2

--
"And it came to pass that in the last days catatonics
roamed the earth, and great monsters ruled the masses."