-Caveat Lector-

Begging your pardon, I have just reread the post I sent initially and I
don't read anything about "hate", especially when it comes to the groups
you've listed.  I hope it is clear that when I respond to a posting, I do
not necessarily endorse the parts I repost for reference (it's hard for
others to keep the the thread without some reminders).  The part I did
include referred to someone's uncle having photographs of the aftermath of
WW2 and whether the accompanying events ever happened.  I was merely
sharing MY experience of their actual existence, something the Europeans
(and others) take VERY seriously.  They are actually pretty chilling places
to experience.  If not taken seriously and not meant to be chilling, they'd
have razed the bunch of them long ago.

I hope there is no confusion about email protocol wherein the replies
usually have some punctuation preceeding the original post(s) to indicate
newer from older ...

Perhaps you can clarify what there was to warrant a response to the effect
of
 "And so is this sufficient justification for you to hate ..."

I welcome your elucidation.
A<>E<>R

The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes
but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust