-Caveat Lector-

Hilary Thomas wrote:
From:  Hilary Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>11:22
Subject:  Re: [CTRL] The Holocaust
To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply from Laura
    Before you get emotional or try to use the labels that your
teachers gave you read this.  This is the first part, the second part
will have to wait for the holidays.
 http://members.xoom.com/ThePiedPiper/EducationReligionandPropoganda.htm
Even if you do not read this to
talk about the Holocaust without talking about the time period before
WW1 and the time during WW1 is irresponsible and simply shows
that you are willing to follow what ever propaganda they are willing
to feed you at this time.  Kind of like the followers of Marcus Garvey
from the 1920's.  Though you could also check out the 1902,
Ida Tarbell, Mc Clure's Magazine, muckrakers, and Standard Oil.

There are some on this list that try to find out why and others
that talk about the results without trying to find out why.

You seem to fall into the emotional, talk about what happened
to me area.  Could you try to figure out why it happened or are
you going to grouse and let you children figure out why it happened
-  If they are allowed!
Laura
aka The Pied Piper

--
****
my ICQ# 14484977

3) Uncover Myths in Education
    Myth 1 That Home Schoolers Need to be under the
    Umbrella of a Church or Religious Group.
    http://www.home-ed-press.com/INF/FREE/hsinfo_far1.html
**
1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and send us your case history.
Mission Possible International
5950-H State Bridge Rd. #215
Duluth, GA 30097 USA
2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
3. Return Asparcidal food to the store.
(anything with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful/Benevia/NatraTaste)
VISIT http://www.dorway.com/possible.html Get links to over 30 sites
VISIT http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/   ..FAQs & Cases
VISIT http://www.notmilk.com Exposing Bovine Growth Hormone
Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!