-Caveat Lector-

You missed the words "voluntary" followed by population control.
International Planned Parenthood isn't about doing favors for women who
find themselves carrying a child and then decide to change the
situation.  If so, this largest providing abortion operation would be in
the business of providing free abortions.  The idea is to keep
population numbers down, particularly numbers of those who they feel are
a drain on society.  Here where money is available to pay for abortions,
the goal is to sell the idea to gullible women in ways that are no
different than telling them that certain cosmetics will enhance their
lifestyle.  There is no difference between parents feeding their babies
to Moloch for population control and abortion on demand.  Take a good
look at population control measures under the UN and International
Planned Parenthood in third world countries.

If it was just a matter of letting women have "control over their own
bodies" there wouldn't be such an attack on people who are pro-life:
throwing law suit after lawsuit against in an attempt to bankrupt them,
attempting to stop them in every way possible from dissuading women
against abortion, creating situation where parents do not have knowledge
of what is happening to their female children's bodies.  If pro-lifers
were given free reign, population numbers would go up, something the
controllers do not wish to allow.  The bottom line is that the rich in
society cannot afford to support in any way "useless" eaters.

"Choice" over one's death is another con game being played by the
population controllers.  Old people cost the government and medical
insurance companies too much money.  So, what's to be done?  Convince
the elderly that what is being done to them is a burden on their
families.  (Ever watch the films played in the hospitals?  I have.)  Get
them to sign pieces of paper which say the doctors can determine if
their lives have value beyond what the costs to keep them alive are.  I
have a friend whose husband was sent home "to die" with hospice care,
saying he needed no further treatment beyond a visiting nurse.  He's
been alive for seven years now.  Did you ever have a HMO doctor rush a
relative with pneumonia out of the hospital because the HMO only would
pay for three days in the hospital?  He had refused over and over again
to sign a "living will" to their disappointment.

Thew, I hope you never find yourself in a situation where the value of
your life is out of your hands because someone convinced those around
you that your life had no value.  There is nothing that limits a
culture's respect for life to those who survive birth and who are
somewhere before a quick death.  Respect for the life of another is a
very subtle thing.  How strange that a woman can determine that her
child's life has no value and society accepts this.  Destroy aspects of
respect for life and you destroy your own future.  Are you going to wait
until someone proposes public guidelines as to which lives are of value?
Are you aware that at the Nuremberg trials it was determined that it all
started with a little book called "Release of a Life Devoid of Value?"