-Caveat Lector-

Mr. Tunstall,

With all due respect ... I think you have me confused with
a Republican -- who in general are merely a little to the
'right' of the Democrats who are 'well to the left'.  *I*
am just to the left of Anarchy realizing that government
is needed to avoid endless gang warfare -- prefering a
simple standard found within the Document that dissolved
the government bonds within this country and formed the
philosophy by which our Constitution was drafted.

If you would like to posit a response to my post rather than
putting me in a box which is more easily dismissed -- at least
by association, I am all ears.

Regard$,
Michael

What's *just* has been debated for centuries but let me offer
you my definition of social justice: I keep what I earn and you
keep what you earn. Do you disagree? Well then tell me how much
of what I earn *belongs* to you -- and why?   --Walter Williams