-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Brock Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > : Was MacFoodLand torched by the Animal Liberation Front or by an
> > Alien Life Form? Would you pollute he sacred temple of your body
> > with the putrid flesh of dead animals? Do you prefer them flame-
> > broiled, BBQ'd, curried, or raw?
>
> I find it hard to believe that good old Ronald McDonald would ever
> sell me ant thing that was not absolutely excellent for my system.
> What in the world could be wrong with putrefied flesh? or grease
> for that matter. in fact it has been brought to my attention that
> this is the main reason we have such a strong alien presence here
> on earth. Big Macs, quarter pound'er, shakes and fries, all served
> up from a wonderful gut in a cool suit.

There's a LDS [Lipid Delivery Systems] conspiracy, to overload all
modern sedentary humans with fat and flesh, so we'll pork out and
be more delectable when the ETs harvest us. MacFood, BurgerThing,
CrapInTheBox, are all operated by Reptilioid dupes, with hidden
economic subsidies.  Consider that, despite the rising costs of
all other foodstuffs, Whoppers and Stars and BigMacs have stayed
at constant prices for the last decade - per calorie of prepared
'food', they're the cheapest items around, and are getting cheaper
[in constant dollars] with each passing year.  This is no fluke,
no coincidence - the LDS cartel offer economic incentives for us
to partake of their products.  And the Reptoids just rub their
claws together and drool...