-Caveat Lector-

Mike and Kathy,
It might have escaped your notice that Castro was a Jesuit, and that Stalin
was educated in a seminary?   But quite apart from this, it is silly to
locate individuals to put the blame on, and then even sillier to
extrapolate from this and say that each one of their belief systems was at
fault for wars, oppression, etc.   Lyn