-Caveat Lector-

I beleive Romans 1: 26-32 covers this subject in more depth than does the
quote from Leviticus.   Lesbianism is covered in this passage as well.( Just
FYI if there is to be an honest or complete discussion of the subject of
Biblical admonitions regarding sexual practices.) There are also several old
testament passages regarding both heterosexual and homosexual prostitutes at
temple shrines where festive worship of other gods took place. The text
condemened all such practices.
Being a newcommer to the list; I fail to see how the discussion relates to
conspiracy theories? Unless it is because there appears to be maladaptive
social function at the two ends of the spectrum regarding homosexuality. The
elements of the gay rights movement that use in your face tactics; use
counterproductive measures to acheive any form of social acceptance. There are
too many intelligent members of their organization for them to be simply
mistaken about the results of their provocations. Acceptance does not seem to
be the purpose as is often stated. That is just spin.
The shoe on the other foot is equally ill fitted,when supposedly Christian
allied organizations manifest a call to indiscriminate violence against any
and all homosexuals. Persuasion or conversion is obviously not the intention
of these people. There are also many intelligent members of these groups.
One can only conclude that logic and reason are overthrown by continual
abrasion and salting of raw emotions. I would conclude that both elements are
serving the purposes of the resourceful entity that  supplies and co-ordinates
the offense for both teams. Controlled chaos brings a measure of change suited
only for the purposes of the one arranging it.
I am not a homophobe because I have no fear or loathing for homosexuals. I
also have no fear of admitting that I have no sexual attraction to others of
my own gender. I also have no fear of admitting that I am willfully obedient
to Christian doctrine and beleive that the practice of homosexuality is a sin.
But so is cursing,and lying,and cheating on taxes etc.etc. I would be hard
pressed to find a select group of individuals to associate with that never
sinned. If I know that someone is a liar;I take everything he says with a
grain of salt. I may even tell him that I am concerned about his lying and
warn him that it is a sin. I just use practical, protective,precaution in
dealing with him as my friend. He has the right to whatever feelings my words
or actions solicits. I am concerned that the subject of homosexuality is so
purloined and that the field is so frought with mines that fearful discretion
rules. Any oppinion can cause unwarranted personal attacks and criticism.
Our personalities are composed of many elements not just sexuality. Yet, there
are many people who seem unbalanced by emphasizing their sexualality above all
else in their identitly.  In such cases it becomes their cause and main issue
in conversation and motivation. Be they homosexual or heterosexual; it seems
unbalanced. The same applies to political,religious,or phiosophical
identifications. Republicans and Democrats are also employees,family
members,neighbors etc.;but if they insist upon allowing only that political
aspect to dominate their identity they seem unbalanced and limited in social
interaction. After the subject of politics is exhausted the conversation and
relationship is too. Consider the appeal of religious zealots as dinner
guests. How many potential friends have developed a total aversion to them and
any form of religion after such an evening?
It is difficult to answer a person who says"do not judge me on the basis of my
homosexuality",if that is the only part of the personality displayed.  Who or
what is guiding such an all encompassing movement?  That is my $1.02 worth .
Karen Kerr