-Caveat Lector-

YnrChyldzWyld" [EMAIL PROTECTED]  wrote:
>why quote Leviticus?  If you, or anyone else who feels the Bible
>damns homosexuals, feels so strongly about Leviticus, then why don't you
>follow ALL the Levitical laws?  Why pick and choose?

YnrChyldzWyld:
Levitical Laws?  Since when did these laws become of ownership?  The law
does not belong simply to the Levites,  ONE tribe of the Hebrews spoken of
in the Pentateuch.  It belongs to all mankind.  You must first know the
difference between a law and an ordinance,  then you will understand that
there is no picking and choosing going on here.  Some ordinances were done
away with,  with the coming of Christ in the flesh. Done away with are
ordinances regarding the blood sacrifices for one.  Some ordinances were
done away with, as I was saying,  and this is one reason among many that the
Jews hate Jesus so much;  they were unable to use those ordinances to
control the people from their Pharasaical soap boxes. On the other hand,
some things became strictly spiritual matters...  while other laws and
ordinances remained fully intact.  Truly you should educate yourself in
Biblical law,  which by the way,  this country as well as most of the
European countries are based upon....  before you condemn another for
quoting it. Sorry if you don't like,  i.e. the fact that the foundation of
our law is Biblically based,  but that's HIS-story.  God continues to dwell
with us, in even this aspect. He remains Emmanuel correctly interpreted,
means God dwells with us - Matthew 1:23. He will continue to dwell with us
through people who uphold the laws and Commandments He gave at Mt. Sinai and
through Christ!

Homosexuality is a sin of the flesh.  It is a perversion introduced by the
nephelium. Historical reference is Genesis 3, and Genesis 6 (the
conspirators of the Bible). OBVIOUSLY homosexuality is wrong,  or  God
wouldn't have wasted His time about it,  nor to this day would we have much
of the disease and disorder that we see in those communities.  And
puh-lease...  don't give me any kind of crap that homosexuality is a
"disease".  This is one person who does not buy that DNA malefactor story!
It's just like alcohol,  it's A CHOICE...  not a disease; a disease is
something infectious.  Again, homosexuality, as well as alcoholism is a
CHOICE.

My personal opinion is...  let them [the homosexuals] do whatever they want
to do in private. Just like the people in Sodom and Gomorrah did,  and
separated themselves into two cities away from others who did not agree with
their lifestyles.  We all know what happened to those two cities.  No
perverted secret is hidden from God. God is the final judge.  But in the
meantime,  just don't flaunt homosexuality in front of my face or in front
of my children,  or I too,  will be willing to whip out the Biblical Law to
point to it's condemnation of such acts of perversion.

eagle 1
Send someone a smile for the holidays.
Find one at:  http://www.lambsheart.com/cafe/connect1.html