-Caveat Lector-

KDS,
"Thief in the night"  is a term latched on to by traditions of men,  though
the words are there,  it has been twisted by men and his doctrines.  It has
been taken out of it's perspective and replaced into another.  JESUS was no
thief...  and he will come as no thief,  per se.  He will unexpectedly come
to those who have believed a false doctrine such as rapture or
amilleniumism, etc.,  because those who believe those perversion of
doctrines will believe that the first one who comes claiming to be Jesus
Christ is the true messiah come to 'rapture' them away;  when he will
actually be the antichrist. The first taken out of the field is taken to
this camp...  Personally,  I don't care to be in that group.

Keeping watch..???.  We are to know the SPIRITUAL seasons,  which do not
coincide with the physical seasons.  Spiritually we are in late summer.
Harvest time.  "Pray that your flight be not in winter..."  You can find
that in Matthew 24 and Mark 13.  That simply means pray that you are not
"harvested" out of season by the antichrist's false religious message and
giving nurture to that belief (woe to those who give suck)... .  Humans can
know about the time that Christ will return,  but not exactly.  Signs,
wonders..  and times when certain things take place.  It's all there for
those who care to research it for themselves and quit listening to liars,
and that includes some of the biggest ones of all,  those who stand in the
pulpits around the world.  God would prefer it that you do your own research
anyway.  Your own personal investment in the research will prove it to you
...  because there will be no one between you and GOD on judgment day.  It's
just you and Him.  No preacher or church doctrine will save you at that
time.  How many times did Jesus say,  "It is written..." ???  He said it
many times,  because He expected us to learn it for ourselves,  rely upon
HIS WORD,  and quit depending upon others to tell us how it will and won't
be.

I am neither New Testament or Old Testament...  However, you can't have the
new without the old.  A testament is a will,  a decree of how things are and
will be done.  The New Testament did not do away with the old,  it simply
solidified the whole. You have to take both with a full understanding of it
all,  or you will literally miss the whole truth.  THAT is why there are so
many false doctrines out there...  because there are too many who refuse to
accept the new,  and many more who only accept the new withoug the old.  AND
then there are those who have to "SEE TO BELIEVE"...  must have physical
evidence for everything...  they are the lawyers,  the same ones CHRIST
called "liars", "vipers",  and "hypocrits".   Those who cannot understand
His speech.. John 8:44.

Signs and wonders are given on a daily basis about what time it is,
spiritually speaking.  If you want to drag physical phenomenon into the
issue,  you only need to look around you.  The world is in the shape it's
in,  because from the beginning,  it chose sin and disobedience rather than
truth and life.

eagle 1

http://www.lambsheart.com
http://www.lambsheart.com/fourwinds/mark.html