-Caveat Lector-

LOL ...
As a matter of fact,  ROTFL,  Kris.

Yes,  historical facts will bear witness to Israel's becoming a nation in
1948...
And it is directly related to the Parable of the Fig Tree.

No, Kris,  I'm not special.  However,  I've learned that you sure think you
are.
So who is the pompous one?  For the record,  "Pride"  is what brought
Lucifer down.
Of course,  I remember... you don't believe in the devil,
so I'm sure you don't associate yourself with anything called 'antichrist'.
No racial excuses, here.  Just the unadulterated truth...   unlike
CONSPIRACY THEORY
that involves a lot of speculation, lies and forgeries,  with a smatter of
truth here and there
to make it look good and believable.

But there you go,  just like a scoffer;  just like some of the others,
stereotyping.
I've told you before,  I belong to no religious organization. I support no
religious affiliation.
There is no category. Yet you have judged me for what I believe. There is a
time you
will answer for your judgments.  Believe it now...  or believe it when it
happens.  Either way,
I won't be around when it happens.

Regardless,  I'm learning a lot from you. Thanks for the education.  :)

eagle 1