-Caveat Lector-

-----Original Message-----
From: Nurev Ind Research <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, January 06, 2000 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Fwd: Media Bias Against Business Here To Stay

> -Caveat Lector-
>
>"Hilary A. Thomas" wrote:
>>
>>  -Caveat Lector-

With
>credit, the capitalists could reach into your future to extract wealth. It
>doesn't even matter if the system becomes unstable or even destroyed. Greed
>is easily satisfied by short term gratification. If society falls apart,
what
>the hell do the rich care! They have enough of a wealth buffer to survive.
>
>Joshua2

That may be the plan for all those rich, evil capitalists, but they are not
the ones in debt.  It's individual choice to spend more money than one gets
paid not those nasty suits.  Responsibility and accountability.  If we are
demanding these qualities from our political leaders than we too have to own
up to our stuff.  I'm not dumping on you Joshua, it just bugs me when I hear
everything blamed on big hairy corporations.

Hilary