</A> -Cui Bono?-

Hey Nurev --- Your answers to F.W. Poley read with a hint of a Jewish
rascist and supremist. Have you every criticized anything Jewish on this
list? Do you object to the fact that in Israel the Jews have blue licence
plates on their cars, and the Arabs are forced to have yellow (or maybe the
color scheme is different, but you get the point)? Or is "blending the
races" just Jewish propaganda for every other people, but not for
themselves? Regarding Franklin's words which have been reported for at least
the last 50 years, and I believe were on public display at one point, if
they still aren't --- I don't need to listen to any "conspiracy theorists"
to see that anti-Christ pseudo-Zionist Jews like Cohen, Albright, Rubin,
Rubin, Berger, Emmanuel are dominating that federal government; that
anti-Christ Jews like Schumer dominate congress; that anti-Christ Jews like
Speilberg, Katzenberg, Eisner, Geffen, etc. etc. etc. dominate Hollywood,
the Major TV stations, and every major radio station in America. I see it
before my eyes and I don't like it. And I hope all decent Christians join me
in that, including and especially those of Jewish decent. Furthermore, I'm
expecting in my lifetime to see all these anti-Christ Jews exposed and
thrown from power -- No, dear Nurev -- I don't mean that in the way you're
hoping, I don't mean the neutralizing these political devils with the kind
of stupid, cruel persecution and murder that pseudo-Zionist Jews like Ben
Gurion and Chaim Weizman perpetrated against their own people (See Perfidy
by Jewish Hollywood Screen Writer Ben Hecht, available again from
Amazon.com, and the Transfer Agreement by Jewish Author Edwin Black) in
conjunction with the Warburg-backed Hitler Nazis (Hitler perhaps as much as
half-Jewish himself, see unintentional evidence provided by the newly
released book, Hitler's Vienna by Brigitte Hamann, starting on page 48,
published by Oxford Press, copyright 1999 and translated from the German,
and already a bestseller in Germany and Austria, now available in American
bookstores) -- I mean a simple exposure and removal from power by peaceful
means, leaving the wretches to live out their natural lives in obscurity
and/or opprobrium for their nefarious deeds, although truthfully some might
be put on trial for treason and be spending much of that time in prison --
if this country ever comes to it's senses.

Regarding Pope Pius XII and your insinuation that he was "complicit in evil"
during WWII, you might have to climb over these bodies before the get to
Pius XII: the New York Times, and the major radio stations and budding TV
stations (all Jewish owned, see Jewish Encyclopedia, or many other sources).
Why didn't these Jewish controlled publications decry what you're claiming
Pius XII ignored? Why did the New York Times PRAISE Pius XII on Christmas
day 1943, and 1944 -- check for yourself, although I stand correction on the
years -- it may have been 1942 and 1943 -- why did Albert Einstein praise
Pius XII and the Church for being the only force in Germany against
Hitler -- why did the chief Rabbi of Rome, I think his name was Zoli --
convert to Catholicism and take the name Eugenio in honor of Pius XII (whose
name was Eugenio Pacelli)?

Why, indeed, dear Nurev? Jim Condit Jr.