</A> -Cui Bono?-

Well, I agree. BUT, you left out the Liberal DEMORATS Like Al BORE who had
inherited and "manages" a Hugh Oil, Etc. Trust that makes Millions off the
"Environment" and the "Economy". So Much for the "Environmential VP".
I put the sacred "VP TREE" Right up at the "Tree Top" with the Rest of the
Elite, who Greedly siphon off our "tax dollars" for their "causes" while
making
Billions off the various "industries" and "shills who front their causes for
all
varities of movements". There are more "DEMORATS and REPUBLICRATS"
who make Millions off the "sacred earth" and the rest of us "normal average
folks".

I hate to "Wake Up the Disallusioned Arm Chair Enviromnential Nazi's" out
there - BUT You All Have Been HAD by the "Eliteists and International
Bankers" who don't
care what you *think or feel* as long as *they* can use *you* for their own
*gain*.

NOT TO MENTION: The "Major Funding" for "Green Peace", et el, gets funneled
through "black bag jobs" handled through "international banksters" the likes
of the
*defunct* B.C.C.I that was headquartered in London, England. If you follow
the Trail
of Where the Funding Came From - you can trace it all the way back to the
Marxist
Communists in Eastern Europe & Russia. The sole purpose was to disrupt the
Western World Economy for their own benefit.

As another *example* Look at the *KATO Treaty* that was signed in Japan,
through the U.N. This *Treaty* should Never Be Approved by our Congress. It
only *benefits* the *Third World Developing Countries" and the "Communist
Nations". Because "they" are the one's that don't care about the
"Environmental Hazards" - Just their *OWN* Economies - And Seek to Shut Down
our American Industrial Production.

Prior to WW 2, the U.S. lead the World in Machine Tool Production and use.
We were able to out product all the other Nations of the World combined in
order to fight a World War on two Fronts.The majority of our "industrial
might" and *machine tool industgry" has shifted to Japan and other
countries. While the U.S. has an upswing in *service industries*. If We had
to Ever Fight Another World War - It Would take too long to Retool.Any
comments, many of you know I am right. Thanks for *sharing*, An American
First, Last and Always!

    ~ Mike ~
* U.A.I.C.- VT.*

******** We Are Not Amused by Pontification with Intellectual Flatulence