From: "Birds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Diana was more than a silly twat.  She was killed because
> she represented good and was messing around with The Land
> mines projects and they were losing money and the Princess
> did not want Diana to marry D.  Murder one.

Frankly "Birds" I think you are either nuts or a mindless sycophant of
garrulous media hype.

There are numerous people involved in the Land Mines issue who have
contributed real progress and substance, of which Diana did little of, who
are far easier targets for your apparent assassination conspiracy theory,
who are alive and contributing to the work, just "average Joes," going about
their work with real conviction, and not hype-driven Dianaesque tabloid
photoshoots.

The woman was a shameful waste of life. Her death indeed was tragic and no
one is denying that. But she was a suicidal minx, a Royal "fille de joie,"
and essentially suffered the consequences of her risqué on the night of her
excess with drunk-at-the-wheel tragedy.

Perhaps she was not prepared for her life as a Royal, and one can feel
empathy for her apparent misery in such a life. On the other hand, as far as
I know, nobody put a noose around her neck and dragged her into the Palace
lifestyle, which she readily welcomed, and quickly became a woman devoted to
the pursuit of pleasure, a woman of easy virtue, addicted to media glory and
self-aggrandisement.

Her name is now invoked by a seemingly wide menagerie of united loonies from
certain supposed British Anarchists, even Neo-Nazi wannabes, and the Fascist
Far Right, who cover their activities with wordy "spiritual" nuances of
which "goddess" Diana, "the huntress," is used as a moniker of sorts for
their in desguise politico rants. Generally, her persona is now used to
attack the British Monarchy, and the Establishment - but form where I'm
standing, such a tactic of itself is a reflection of these groups' innate
shallowness and half-witted pursuits. You sound like you've swallowed their
idiot hype Birds?