First of all June, this bible code has nothing to do with prophecy -
that is why I called my manuscript Premeditated Murder by Prophecy for
the word prophecy equates to propaganda.

Second Dixon sent me her two books only she sent them to my boss' house
for some strange reason she knew who he was at the time and this was
prior to me working with my MI6 friend....twice big super rich came to
my boss to drop my charges against her which I would not do.   She had a
Cult.

Third J. Edgar Hoover got on her board and suddenly she was caught with
hand in Children to Children Foundation Money and got further black mark
against her.

This is a bible code/communication - so get a masonic bible and look at
the calendar in the blue bible, not the same one though - but similar to
that.

When this bible goes into full speed which it is now, you will see where
the assassins have a lot of fun leaving a calling card in the bible.

If yoiu want to read of this code read Mark Lane's book Executive
Action, for he took my code, plaguiarized it, and used it - when I ws
going to sue him our law office blew up and my attorney bowed out for
some strange reason.  Coincidence, I do not know; it made 1B of Columbus
Dispatch - and wouldn't you know, it ws April.

Jimmy Hoffa's family knew what this code was for it is the code of the
underworld - Mafia stuff, but then get into the Mafia factors and you
come up with many different colors and none of them good.

For a little clue as to what a secret society is, find a CIA friend and
perhaps they will give you a clue......or do you know any old line?

Or hook up to an MI6 as I did.....they might give you a clue.

assassination for these people seem to almost ressurect from time to
time.

Read Roman's 12 for clue to what a secret society is, and imagine where
Dixon took name of her book Gift of Prophecy ........

Then call Ted Kennedy and ask for copy of the news item where he wrote
to tell Dixon's boss to layoff his family.

Suddenly her books were taken out of religious area and put in with
books on occult.......she was a Tokyo Rose of Washington Square and
nobody had the guts to go after her while some actually thought she was
a prophetess.

So....as for the 23rd psalm, in the book she sent me with a prayer card,
Catholic prayer card, she tells of reading the 23rd psalm every day, the
Lord is my Shepard.

By the way June, perhaps with your keen knowledge in these areas, tell
me what you think two words meant which were written on Song of Solomon
"key experiment", and a passagae from Luke "and their were shepards
keeping watch over their flock by night".

Now the bible does not say what watch is was precisely, but it was in
the night........boy June you are not too bright, are you.

I am not a soothsayer and when the time comes, you will know when we
have three Presidents in 10 years......sort of a third man in.

The bible is the master plan and what these people do with it has
NOTHING to do with religion, before all secrets are revealed in the
bible for nearly every secret society from the Knighs of Malta to
Knights Templar to the Ku Klux Klan (the REAL Klan) evolve about it.

Why do you think the Russians stole KKK rituals for use with Walker
spies?    Well they dare not use a masonic temple, and KKK rituals are
just old southern mason rituals.....my two Uncles were Klansmen, Masons,
one secret service, and the other naval intelligence - were not rich
men, just patriotic men who loved their country.

By the way a week before my uncle died, he said "do not eat the bread,
it is poisoned"....and boy in Mexico, people were poisoned like a
passover, for the bread had been poisoned.

So June I had the privilege to work with people who understood me - MI6
and trained by my hero Ian Fleming, is how high I went to find someone
who cared even though they wre involved in MKUltra, as was my brother in
law, that ws just ESP crap I know now.

do you own damn homework June.......maybe you should go out more, and
bet you look under your bed every night and find nothing.

Me make predicitons?   Already tossed out one good one, to watch that
second man the VP candidate, for that man will be President before first
term up............and Baby Bush well he has already been nearly run
down with a dump truck?

All is ready - all the pieces are on the board....but the Tarot Card
Assassins live.....as Squaky Frome said "I am going to save the Red
Woods"......she wrote to Manson and then went after Ford with a gun,
fortunately, she did not know how to use.....but, his brother died on a
lonely road all alone and his name too, was Leslie King....John D.
Rockefeller died like that.

This is corrupt organized crime taking over our government.......after
all, if they can murder a President you think they give a crap about
you?

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy