Well June, have to ask king Solomon about that one for it is said he
loved many strange women....one had black furry legs and he also brought
apes to his kingdom - how is that for cross breeding purposes.

Now further June, this is a Conspiracy Theory list....do you know what a
theory is.   In 1968 when I applied for copyright on my first manuscript
they ask any new material?   So I replied it was a conspiracy
"theory".....a new theory never before put into writing for it was tha
secret.   So I had the theory copyrighted.

This one intelligence agent was alarmed and was worried that when I
started putting names in this manuscript it would be dangerous - now
that was form of intimidation for in those days I thought a man like
Walter Lippman, let us say, could not be involved in conspiracy ......I
was wrong and when I received an item he wrote for Pittsburg Gazette by
reporter friend - I knew I was wrong, the guy was involved in murder not
by prophecy, but by propaganda first....character assassination subtle,
some not so subtle......done all the time but the classic case of murder
by prophecy was setting loose an evil woman who claimed to be Catholic,
after the Kennedys - nobody but the chosen one was to be President that
year, but JFK made it.

Like Reagan won out - well we saw what happened to him.   George Wallace
was a threat, so they gunned him down too....little programmed killers
operating like a killer K 9 C
Choir.....

Manson in prison and friend to President Carter's nephew who later is
alleged to have died from Aids?   Willie Spann was his name and I
thought of that "Spahn" ranch were Manson hung out and poor Manson, he
killed nobody.....but had two women in his cult who had connections to
top secret stuff through fathers/

And you sit there like some old hack putting people down on a
"conspiracy theory" list, and evidently you do not know what a theory
is.

Name one original theory you have contributed to this list; no you
attempt to ridicule and intimidate those who do have original thoughts
yet yo9u contribute nothing else.   Well Lizzie Borden maybe, but
nothing original.

So once I went after the Jewish Mob here trying to get connection to JFK
murder.....ended up having to expose the truth in a black newspaper for
I was told knowing what I did would result in my being shot with a
45.......Larry Flynt was shot with 45 and I thought of that at the time,
but bein surrounded with Judges and FBI retired, etc., I really felt no
danger for theywere just knocking off competition for drugs,
etc.......murder by psychotic Mfia Hit Man who went to slammer.

Now this can be verified in this one black newspaper and the reporter
who wrote it and got a warning to layoff - seems Columbus Police were
concerned and wanted me to shut up and Amos Lynch obliged them - but we
got the storyout.....an innocent man was in jail for murder, theyhad
murdered a black docor on Halloween night - and this Jewish mob had neo
nazi lierature stashed in basement of this restaurantn......nice people,
knew Klebold's grandfather....in like Flynn.

Saba

 Home Word of the Day Word Games Word for the Wise Books and CDs Company
Info Customer Service Network Options Language Zone The Lighter Side
Site Map
Crossword Quest Volumes 5 & 6 – Now Available!

35 words found.
To view an entry in the list, highlight it and click on GO TO.

Main Entry: the·o·ry
Pronunciation: 'thE-&-rE, 'thi(-&)r-E
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ries
Etymology: Late Latin theoria, from Greek theOria, from theOrein
Date: 1592
1 : the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another
2 : abstract thought : SPECULATION
3 : the general or abstract principles of a body of fact, a science, or
an art <music theory>
4 a : a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis
of action <her method is based on the theory that all children want to
learn> b : an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles, or
circumstances -- often used in the phrase in theory <in theory, we have
always advocated freedom for all>
5 : a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body
of principles offered to explain phenomena <wave theory of light>
6 a : a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigation b :
an unproved assumption : CONJECTURE c : a body of theorems presenting a
concise systematic view of a subject <theory of equations>
synonym see HYPOTHESIS
Get the Word of the Day e-mailed every morning. It's free! Click here.
Words to the wise
Check out scripts from Word for the Wise, a popular radio program
sponsored by Merriam-Webster and broadcast daily on public radio
stations nationwide.
Gain the winning edge!
Solve your crossword puzzles in record time and increase your gaming
enjoyment with Merriam-Webster's Crossword Puzzle Dictionary.
More search options & audio pronunciations than any other dictionary!
Install it on your hard drive.

Get to know
"theory"
at
Join our growing list of partners: AOL, Palm, NYT Learning Network,
Medscape, and more — Click here.
Pronunciation Symbols Thesaurus Symbols \&\ as a and u in abut
\&\ as e in kitten
\&r\ as ur/er in further
\a\ as a in ash
\A\ as a in ace
\ä\ as o in mop
\au\ as ou in out
\ch\ as ch in chin  \e\ as e in bet
\E\ as ea in easy
\g\ as g in go
\i\ as i in hit
\I\ as i in ice
\j\ as j in job
\[ng]\ as ng in sing
\O\ as o in go  \o\ as aw in law
\oi\ as oy in boy
\th\ as th in thin
\th]\ as th in the
\ü\ as oo in loot
\u\ as oo in foot
\y\ as y in yet
\zh\ as si in vision  *  generally or often considered vulgar
||  usage restricted; consult a dictionary for more information
For more information see the Guide To Pronunciation and the Thesaurus
Symbol Guide.
HomeLink to UsAdvertising InfoCustomer ServiceCompany InfoContact Us
© 2000 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy