Peter J. Sanderson wrote:

>I am surprised that Kansan is surprised by his discoveries...must be a
>faulty short-term memory problem as he can't remember who he lifted them
>from...ohh wait you originally synthesized them and added extraneous detail
>so they would be "your own discoveries"...right.

     The first duty of an investigator is to find out what others have
written about in the past and what they are writing in the present.

     Two of my original contributions in the Conspiracy theory field are the
connection of Blue Moons to Conspiratorial actions and the concept of "13" -
Lines.

     The Blue Moon hypothesis led me to predict a major war for the Spring
of 1999.  This turned out to be the 19-nation NATO attack on Yugoslavia.
Check my messages in Dejanews for February 1999 and verify this prediction.

     Because of these original contributions, many Conspiracy Web sites are
picking up and re-posting my articles on their own, without my asking them
to.  These Web sites include Dark Millennium on Angelfire.com and the Watcher
Web site.

     My most spectacular success to date has been the prediction of an
"attack on the people of God" for Columbus Day, October 12, 2000.  This
prediction of the attack on the USS Cole was made in the September 2000 issue
of "Contemporary Indications of a Conspiracy".  It can also be verified in
the thread "Friday the 13th", started by me on October 7, 2000, five days
before the attack.