Hello everyone,

While Duncan and June are quick to label my
protest as "censorship," the fact of the matter is
that this guy's first several posts were nothing
more than the over-exaggerated complaining
of a wannabe victim...with an advertisement
for his magazine conveniently connected to it.

Duncan's first posts to this list had very little to do with any
conspiracy at all. His posts were a purposeful and reckless
lashing out against whoever might have done wrong by
Duncan -- by means of not purchasing his magazine
or buying off onto the ideas perpetuated by it.

Duncan also accused people like myself of having ulterior
motives -- as he has also assumed that we dislike of his work.

In my case, nothing could be further from the truth. I am aware
of the existence of the magazine in question, but I have not
really read it well enough to have an opinion of it.

In fact, the greatest amount of writing that I have read by
Duncan's magazine's contributors, happens to be his own
bellyaching on this list.

And this fact was the initial burr under the saddle:

Duncan's obvious attempt to advertise his magazine by
creating controversy around his posts...even when there
was no real controversy extant.

Advertising as a victim is controversial, but it is hardly
controversial from a conspiracy point of view. How much
more likely it is, that even an outright advertisement would
be preferred to the attempt at cloaking commercials under
the guise of "everybody picks on me and my magazine."

If Duncan has a REAL conspiracy to talk about; if he has
a REAL issue to discuss; then so be it...but enough already
of this shameless advertising in the name of martyrdom.

Tsadowq