-Caveat Lector-

OH! Deary me Mr T ... seems you have dear little old Dunnycan ... I mean
Duncan ....  all lathered-up and nowhere to rinse again.

And ... hmmm ... Yes - odd that?   It's always the ones censoring others
here that immediately bleat "censorship" when their baloney is challenged.

June seems usually the one with this addiction to quickly run at mouth with
her cliché-ridden "censorship" mewling - think she might be one a them
MAN-HATERS, and like our girlie-boy Duncan, ever paranoid and whining about
some type of VICTIM-hood.

It's almost like some sacerdotal drag show here at times where some, like
loony Duncan et al, appoint themselves as some priestly caste to their
sacred Conspiracy Theory Temple, and no one can approach their sanctimonious
waffle without immediate anathema's being hurled upon you for not towing
their particular psychotic and paranoid party line.

And all this merely because some of us more enlightened and intelligent ones
simply CHOOSE, yes CHOOSE, that's still our right and privilege even though
June et al believe it's not so, but yes, WE the sensible FEW CHOOSE to LAUGH
at the COMICAL escapades of the likes of Duncan and his bombastic
money-grubbing self-promotion here.   I guess while Nexus fleeces the
gullible and credulous, at least it keeps Duncan off the Welfare queue -
unlike most of his ilk, and stupid, half-witted neo-Nazi readership.

You might wanna give it a rest T ... else Milligan will get pissy that you
don't kowtow to his sycophantic plebes (ggg)