-Caveat Lector-

Well Amelia,  the same old people come out from under the rocks - UN is
meeting now, for AIDS is such a problem now.

A black on TV last night complained an entire generation of blacks is
about to be wiped out with AIDS - and he still does not get the message.

AIDS is the means by which they will destroy more than just a generation
of kids - if somebody wants to practice sodomy, who cares - but when
they attempt to push their corrupted lives into the lives of innocent
children such as the Cub Scouts - you think people like me are going to
remain silent?

The idea that our children are exposed to this filth - the item I sent
which was so obscene in my opinion that FOX NEWS presented it on a TV
special in attempt to show people what was happening while other
networks ignored same.....it woke up quite a few people to what was
happening.

The sodomites want to self destruct it is okay with me, but I reserve
the right to protect my family an grandson from these evil practices.

So Gay Pride is still hitting the boy scouts......funds are being cut
off - fine, who gives a damn?   Gay Pride is using Jesse Jackson tactics
but what they do not realize is, their tactics is waking up a lot of
people who now begin to see the truth?

After all those kids at Littleton were slaugtered, Al Gore in the midst
of 300 kids, rushes over to kiss a lesbian who stood there bawling say
at another school how mistreated she was.

In my day we did not mistreat anything wearing lavendar blue - we
ignored it, all had equal rights.......but you did not send a homosexual
in to take charge of small children.

FOX News presented the vile item I put to list,  an they were the only
network to so do.......anybody who thinks this garbage is appealing -
better get out the Gay Pride flag, for this was a test to see how far
they could go - and the UN this week is moaning and groaning about the
world on the way to dying from AIDS.

There is a cure for AIDS......avoid homosexuals like the plague they
are.

Saba