From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Dale Stonehouse
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 9:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Reply to an Amelia Basher

-Caveat Lector-

This is 100 percent right. Personally I am 100 percent certain that 100
percent of people who disagree with my viewpoint are 100 percent evil.

Kidding aside, without knowing Nate's age, hormone levels and other
background information I would hesitate to make such a blanket statement. In
younger days most of the people I knew were letting sexuality run their
lives. Its importance decreases directly with hormone levels and inversely
with maturity level.

> The only time I ever see Nate post to this list is when he's pushing
> the pro-gay side of whatever the issue is. Anyone who lets his or her
> sexuality run his or her life, is the one who needs help.
>
> Tenorlove

CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic