In a message dated 8/3/01 11:15:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Bill, you should read a
little book called The Rise And Fall Of The Third Reich, written in the
50's; before anyone had a chance to put their own slant on things. You
should also read The Warrior by Ariel Sharon, if you are not too far gone on
hating all jews.

Ashley,
To spell it out for you- I don't hate "all Jews"...I don't really "hate"
anyone, I quite dislike the ethnic cleansing that the Zionists in Israel are
carrying out and I frankly think that the historic ties between the Zionists
and Hitler are something that has been suppressed for too long.

I'd read Sharon's book as a curio, he after all is one of the worst offenders
of his movement and clearly a war criminal.

Bill.