-Caveat Lector-

Well they better worry about this big Red Star and the KGB in the FBI
now doing all the investigations.....counter-intelligence has always
been the most vulnerable because it is a known fact these guys cross
over and suddenly serve two masters......you cannot serve two masters it
is said, and when they do they are self serving.

All these tunnels - IF there were exposives at lower level of World
Trade Center and I believe there were explosives for just once I saw a
building put down with demolition team - it is as if they just melt down
and fall.....

So professional demolitoin teams involved making do with what have which
means limited income.

Imagine - billions for security and a load of fertilizer takes down the
Murrah Building and yet they had advance warning.....imagine airplanes
used as big missiles for which they did not pay and really it seems only
investment ws a few plastic knives?

Thought about JFK his favorite chapter in bible was as
follows.......yesterday they were talking about rebuilding and how it
might be a good thing for the economy, the economy the economy but they
will build over the dead bodies of thousands of people who may - they
never returned to their house again.

These, are the words of the Preacher - for now is the time they are
tearing down and they are making our country a killing field.....

Bible, King James. Ecclesiastes (Qoheleth), from The holy Bible, King
James version
Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia Library

|   Table of Contents for this work |
| All on-line databases | Etext Center Homepage |

Ecclesiastes (Qoheleth), Chapter 3

Compare with Revised Standard Version: Eccl.03
    1: To every thing there is a season, and a time to every
purpose under the heaven:
2: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to
pluck up that which is planted;
3: A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time
to build up;
4: A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to
dance;

5: A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a
time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6: A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast
away;

7: A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time
to speak;

8: A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of
peace.

9: What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10: I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to
be exercised in it.

11: He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the
world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God
maketh from the beginning to the end.

12: I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and
to do good in his life.

13: And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of
all his labour, it is the gift of God.

14: I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can
be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men
should fear before him.

15: That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already
been; and God requireth that which is past.

16: And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that
wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was
there.

17: I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked:
for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

18: I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that
God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves
are beasts.

19: For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one
thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they
have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast:
for all is vanity.

20: All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust
again.

21: Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of
the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

22: Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man
should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall
bring him to see what shall be after him?

And I say that that goeth around comes around.....and there is a a time
to get even but like this man said today - a veil, a mask hides the face
of this unknown enemy for we do not know yet for sure, who did what -
but we know why.

America has become most hated nation and our friends are our enemies and
maybe our enemies, will turn to be our friends....Masters of Deceit -
and the Red Star burns on.

Saba