-Caveat Lector-

really - the whole problem here is religion gone awry.
the sooner we are done with it as a whole, the better the whole planet will
be.
"It is not the function of our government to keep the
citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen
to keep the government from falling into error."

                             Justice Robert H. Jackson

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew