Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 7:41 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Vialls-The Hypnotic Foot Grenade

In a message dated 12/27/01 9:17:29 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Lighting the match was enough to jump him.

Hmm...so now we jump,subdue and sedate people for lighting matches? What if, god forbid, it were a cigarette he lit? Then what?? Execution on the spot?

And my other point, the one you couldn't follow, is that in light of the fact that this guy, without the knowledge of the attacking passengers and crew, did have plastique in his shoe it seems logical that the flight that "fell apart" after takeoff (the flight number escapes me) in New York was probably also the victim of this type of foul play.

Bill.