-Caveat Lector-

Correct me if I drew the wrong conclusion but on all the "suicide"
planes, of the many calls made by passengers not once, did they mention
"mid east terrorists".....then the feds come out with this "many of the
hi jackers did not know they were being hijacked".    Maybe the word was
"set up" and not hijacked?

This idiot with the matches on the plane and the sneakers - oh such a
performance, maybe this is all it was?

The father on TV said he did this, because he is a half breed and not
acceptable to whites or blacks.   What did he expect?   This is such
nice propaganda......

But suddenly they say many hijackers did not know they were being
hijacked?   On suicide mission, so what is a doomsdayer and what is a
suicide mission as June so points out a difference in a Goodbye Cruel
World Note.

These kids are paying a high price - drugs are being used to get
control....and I would like to read that note and I wonder if there was
really ever a note at all?

Another thing, no 13 year old kid of mine would have been permitted to
go up flying - but this kid only had 6 hours.

6 hours flight time and he accomplished so much but it took him since he
was 13 years of age to so do?

So something wrong here.......where are the mentors behind the kids?

6 hours training and he went solo without permission - they were so
quick to say he stole a plane....I would check out that National
Aviation who has atheir web site all draped in red, white and blue these
days.

So Lets Roll - the cameras that is - for its Show Time.

Saba