-Caveat Lector-

so my letter just flew away.

Anyway stupid is as stupid does.   This kid at 13 taking flying lessons
or 14, both dates reported he sitll only had 6 hours in the air.

What about landing?   And take off and navigation?   Anyone can hit the
boradside of a barn with a plane but it seemed to me this chase in the
sky ran him dead on into this building for I think he was headed
someplace else.

The note - what is it national security involved?   Somebody going to
sell it for big bucks to CNN or someplace for now it is of some value to
researchers.

It is January, remember - evil Janus, double faced - we see dark souls
of men and two faces each contradicting the other?

Anyway we know it is Showtime....and cui bono?

So now we will be exposed to the trial of this woman who murdered her
kids.   Such lovely people and she home schooled?   Do not believe it -
for she kept the house like a pig stye.

So kids see and feel - and the see they are not really wanted, some of
them - right?

So Tuesday is Woden's Day or Odin's Day, do not know - is Saturday
Saturn or Satan's Day....take your pick.

Odin or Woden or Satan or Saturn - lots more involve here this masonic
allegory says so.

Saba