-Caveat Lector-

From: Saba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>This idiot with the matches on the plane and the sneakers - oh such a
>performance, maybe this is all it was?

Just now on the news, it said that this guy is claiming that he got the
plans on how to make the explosive off of the Internet...

So look now for calls for stringent restrictions on the Internet, and
support for a growing police presence to monitor emails and websites...

>The father on TV said he did this, because he is a half breed and not
>acceptable to whites or blacks.   What did he expect?

Well so is Lenny Kravitz, who didn't let his 'half breed' status hinder
him, rather Kravitz took the best of both the cultures he was born into to
integrate into his music...

>Another thing, no 13 year old kid of mine would have been permitted to
>go up flying - but this kid only had 6 hours.

Well heck, didn't we have a little girl a few years ago who made headlines
because she was going to fly around the world (albeit in the company of her
father and flight instructor), she was only about 10 and allowed to fly;
she made even bigger headlines when her plane crashed and she and her
father and her flight instructor all died...

>6 hours flight time and he accomplished so much but it took him since he
>was 13 years of age to so do?

Flight lessons are expensive, and usually only last about an hour a
pop...so it perhaps is not unusual that he only had 6 lessons in two
years...

June