On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 11:50:11AM +0000 I heard the voice of
Yumekui Neru, and lo! it spake thus:

> Is there a way to achieve full unicode support, or is this a
> limitation that is hard to do away with?

It works at least to some extent; I get characters way off in
multi-byte-land showing up fine in titlebars from e.g. Firefox.  Make
sure you're running ctwm in a locale that expects such, of course.

I don't know how thoroughly the code really gets exercised.  I've
lived out my life comfortably in 7-bit-land, so I'm probably the last
person who'd see problems.  So there could certainly be gremlins in
there somewhere.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net