On Fri, Mar 05, 2021 at 02:09:08PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Rhialto, and lo! it spake thus:

> They are in my "small beer" branch: lp:~rhialto/ctwm/smallbeer
>
> If there are no objections I will merge these to trunk in a few
> days.

Mostly LGTM.  I don't have any deep knowledge or strong feelings about
the touched code, so it's a fairly surface review.  And all the tests
still pass, so it must be flawless, right?   :>

Couple random notes and one slightly bigger:

- r676, "Add a missing break statement."  By my reading, this doesn't
  _functionally_ change anything (except maybe a doubled up weird
  error message if you mess up your config somehow), just makes the
  code flow more proper?

- The NULL check removals in the ring manglement funcs.  Sounds
  reasonably in general, but wanted to be sure you checked it in edge
  cases; e.g., if there's nothing in the ring or the like, might we
  have NULL's snuck in somehow?

- r681: WindowIsOnRing() should be static?

And the one slightly bigger:

- AddWindowToRing() and friends should probably live somewhere other
  than functions_internal.c, since they're used from code not related
  to functions.  Pulling in functions_internal.h in non function*.c
  files smells a bit.  Maybe win_utils.[ch]?  's a bit of a dumping
  ground, but maybe it's the right dumping ground?

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net