On Tue 09 Mar 2021 at 22:55:19 -0600, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> Hey, guess what; when you delete a window (say, exit an xterm), we
> call the Unlink.  If the window isn't on the ring (say, you have no
> WindowRing stuff enabled in your config, and you never f.ring'd it),
> guess what's in next/prev?  Turns out _I_ know the answer to that one
> now; ask me how I learned it...    :p

Ha interesting, I had not tested that case!

It is actually somewhat surprising, because not *all* windows get put on
the ring, even when it's enabled. The workspacemanager and icon manager
windows for example. So somehow those cases already miraculously
worked...

> Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net
-Olaf.
--
___ Q: "What's an anagram of Banach-Tarski?"  -- Olaf "Rhialto" Seibert
\X/ A: "Banach-Tarski Banach-Tarski."         -- rhialto at falu dot nl