On Sun, Dec 04, 2022 at 03:53:58PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Rhialto, and lo! it spake thus:

> The replacement, breezy, doesn't seem to have a working replacement for
> qbzr, at least last time I checked.

There is a qbrz port using Qt5 at https://launchpad.net/qbrz which
presumptively works; I've not tried it myself, but Jelmer seems to be
keeping it up with brzlib API changes at least.

> I did check for updates to breezy just now, and the release notes
> for version 3.3.0 say:
>
> * Breezy now requires setuptools-rust and a rust compiler to
>   be built. (Martin Packman, Jelmer Vernoo#)

Yeah, I've still just got the latest 3.2.x packaged for FreeBSD.  I'm
using 3.3 (actually, probably trunk, which seems to currently just be
mergeups of 3.3) on my workstation, but I haven't sat down to figure
out what invocations I'll need to use to get the packaging system to
cross the py/rs streams right...

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net