On Fri 20 Jan 2023 at 20:40:27 +0100, Rhialto wrote:
> And such things might not even be caught by valgrind or an address
> sanitizer, if the overlows are limited and only write into allocated
> memory... although I didn't try it yet.

Well building with the address sanitizer was easier than I thought.
It immediately pointed out that the "occupation" bit mask should be
unsigned. We should probably even make it uint32_t, if we want to be
that modern.

Let's see if/when it crashes again and what it reports.

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto