On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 09:15:43PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Rhialto, and lo! it spake thus:

> It immediately pointed out that the "occupation" bit mask should be
> unsigned. We should probably even make it uint32_t, if we want to be
> that modern.

Yeah, in principle, bitmaps should probably be unsigned.  In
practice...   well, we're not reading/writing to databases or doing
arithmetic with them or those sorta things that are liable to cause
signedness issues, so I didn't think it was worth the churn (chasing
all the uses and temp variables used along the way, etc) to try
chasing it down.

If we were going to, I'd probably go ahead and uint64_t it, if not
take that as the time to investigate making workspaces more dynamic
and allow creating/destroying/rearranging/etc. them on the fly.  Ah,
tree-style workspaces, there we go...

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net