On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 05:35:00PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Rhialto, and lo! it spake thus:

> For an example of the style that I like, see what DisplayWin() in
> workmgr.c.

Just to be contrary, I find that to be just about the _worst_ possible
style.  I indent with tabs, and highly dislike indenting with spaces,
but surely the worst of both worlds it indenting with *BOTH*.  The
code is then only remotely readable with an 8-char tabstop.  With my
standard 4-char tabstops, it only seems to indent every _other_ block.
With a 2-char tabstop, it indents a long ways, then outdents a little,
then indents another long ways, then outdents a little, then...

Related, tabs for alignment (e.g. on the variable declarations at the
top of the function) are IMAO the wrong place to use tabs as well.

(I don't care for K&R braces, or for spaces between function names and
args either, but those are more minor details)

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]