Hi,

Recently I upgraded to Fedora 8, to find out that the desktop system
components are getting more and more tightly integrated. Where in
earlier days one could start the window manager from a login shell,
nowadays a compicated series of programs must be started to create a
usable desktop environment.

So maybe it will be necessary to comply to the modern way of using a
desktop system -- but still I want to keep using ctwm as window
manager.

Do you recognize the problem? How do you cope with this?
Note that this is not about the ctwm Gnome extensions. It's about
using ctwm as window manager in a Gnome desktop system.

-- Johan